Monday 21 May 2012

Midnight Blue Monday?

Well, we all know about a Blue Monday. So I decided to make a gorgeous Blue Pendant for my private collection, but instead of Blue Monday I called it Midnight Blue Monday.


The cab is a perfect midnight blue, I used my Midnight Blue Bead Soup to finish this pendant. The absolute BEAUTY of Bead Soup is now coming to its full value.  

I spent a wonderful time with my daughter last week, she spoiled me rotten, what a special daughter/friend/person she is! I just love her to bits.

Her Gran's birthday is the end of this month, Gran saw my  Swampy Forest Cuff, and loved it so much she also wanted one! Except Gran is very skinny, and the wide cuff would not have suited her arm, so I made her another bracelet/cuff - 


This cuff is only 1inch wide, I used a tiny very strong magnet clasp for ease of use around her tiny 16cm wrist.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUMA NITA!




No comments:

Post a Comment