Wednesday 20 February 2013

1st Bead Embroidery Class

I did it! Another dream come true - but then again, so many of my dreams have come true!

Three ladies attended my 1st Bead Embroidery class yesterday, they were all beginners and very new to bead embroidery. What fun we had! I did all my prep beforehand, and really enjoyed teaching them what I already know and have learned over the year - the numerous videos I downloaded and watched, the more than I can remember files I downloaded and study, and then my own personal experience that added value really paid off for not only me, but for my students as well. 

They beaded a very simple pendant consisting of a Jasper Cabochon from Upington here in  South Africa, size 8/0 and size 11/0 seed beads. A simple black leather rope finished off the pendant, and they all went home with their pendants around their necks - 3 very happy and satisfied customers!



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, you are giving classes! Please keep me (and my beading buddy) in mind for your next one!

    Chrizette

    ReplyDelete