Thursday 19 April 2012

An Animal Farm

An Animal Farm - beautiful memories from my youth.

 I grew up on a farm, and we had all sorts of animals on the farm - cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens, geese, all life stock to live off. We grew maize and wheat as well, and we lived and survived off the income from the land. We as a family never wanted for anything, mainly because my Mom was such a very capable lady, she canned, preserved all the fruit and vegetables, she made all our clothes, baked and cooked up a storm, although we never had money to waste, we most certainly didn't feel the need for anything.

  My very long term project will be a collar with an animal farm theme.  Very intricate, but will be a very nice memory trip to go on.



3 comments:

  1. How creative!!! Keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.....don't forget the fencing........so 3-dimensional!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharayah - I think the fence will be done in Cubic RAW!

    ReplyDelete